Every kind of farming requires a certain amount of chemicals to make plants healthier, stronger, bigger, and so that they can mass-produce in a short period. However, these chemicals tend to harm the plants and not give the natural essence to them. This was when ecological farming started. N ecological farming, there is no use of chemicals at all. Not a single chemical is used in growing such crops, and it is completely dependent on water and all the natural forces that the plants need. There are various kinds of ecological farming.
What is crop husbandry?
Crop husbandry includes using organic and inorganic fertilizers.In ecological farming, only organic fertilizers and natural-based fertilizers are used. These fertilizers give the plans the correct amount of nutrition they require without using any chemicals. As it Is termed, ecological farming is completely nature-based and healthy for the soil and the plants. Chemicals generally tend to harm the plants and not give them the correct amount of nutrition that they require. Countrysides and realize areas generally do ecological farming or people who are not able to afford chemicals.
What are the advantages of ecological farming?
There are various advantages of ecological farming. Some of them are listed below.
- Ecological farming is beneficial for crops or plants.
- Ecological farming gives nature-based vegetables to people.
- Ecological farming produces healthy fruits, vegetables or crops, which is beneficial for health and has a better taste.
- Ecological farming is beneficial for the soil as chemicals also tend to harm the density of the soil that the plants grow in, thus making it fertile.
What are the disadvantages of ecological farming?
There are such disadvantages of ecological farming. However, if a person needs to grow crops or vegetables at a faster rate and also wants to make the plans bigger and a by quantity, it does not always make it possible in ecological farming as there are practically no chemicals Used.
Factors to keep in mind during ecological farming
- No chemicals should be used in ecological farming, as it is completely grown by natural factors, like sunrays and rainfall.
- It should be completely leftover natural and organic fertilizers. Fertilizers may boost the plant’s capacity to intake the ingredients.
- One should daily water plants and take care of them as much as possible, naturally.
- One should not put all their faith in these crops cover as they do not have any additional help and only grow on their own.
In today’s world, where so many chemicals are used daily, fertilizers are used on crops to grow vegetable fruits and crops faster. But, in bulk, ecological farming is required to keep the plants and the soil healthy. Nature should be preserved and nurtured. It is very important for us to conserve the nature so that the nature continues to conserve us. We must learn to care for the nature. This has been a great procedure in showing people how nature can also grow plants on their own, even more beautifully than chemical-basedcrops.