The two day technical event was organised by Soil Association and dedicated to informing and inspiring farmers and growers on the latest thinking and developments in relation to soil management. See the presentations on the following topics on the Soil Association website:
- Soil Innovation and Research
- Grower session: Biochar fertility and sequestration, potential and
practicalities and, examine some of the latest research from UK applications.
- Livestock session: Optimising soil management for livestock, maximising
trace element nutrition in soil, management techniques as well as covering some
novel approaches including growing buckwheat.
- Low Carbon Farming and launch of new management tool
- Livestock session: Anaerobic Digestion
- Grower session: Making the best compost for your soil
- Farming, water and trees